Bank account opening in Curacao
The security of accounts of the company and individuals is an essential necessity for successful and effective business and maintaining the quality of life at the required level. Unfortunately, due to the instability of the domestic banking system, the current economic situation, the storage of corporate or personal financial resources in local banks is a rather risky exercise. Bank account opening in Curacao can be a good choice for your business.
Opening an account in one of the banks in Curacao is the most rational and effective way to save your capital.
Opening an account in the banks of Curacao provides investors with enormous advantages, among which the most significant are the following:
- Local banks are focused on the international financial market, which opens up transnational companies great opportunities to conduct transactions with foreign organizations.
- A huge list of banking services.
- Customer service is carried out as quickly as possible. You do not have to wait for weeks until the bank’s person performs the required financial transaction.
- Highest level of quality of service. Local banks try to attract as many customers as possible, and therefore the quality of service in each institution is constantly growing.
- Each bank offers customers the opportunity to remotely manage their assets through a special system (for example, through the site or a convenient and secure application).
- To protect the interests of investors from around the world, a special system has been developed here.
- The financial system in Curaсao is very stable, so your deposits are protected against depreciation due to currency fluctuations.
- Each bank has a completely transparent, legitimate financial policy.
List of documents required to open an account.
- A copy of the passport or other client identification document, certified by a notary (the list of authorized documents is required to be found in the bank in question).
- Application for opening an account (you must specify the type of deposit).
- A copy of the taxpayer identification number.
- A certificate confirming the indicated place of residence (for example, a receipt for payment of utility services for 3 months).
- In case of opening an account through intermediaries, notarized copies of their passport data must be submitted.
Lawyers of Cyworld Wealth Limited will collect the required package of securities as soon as possible (7-14 days), follow the progress of all stages of account opening and verify the legality and correctness of all operations.