Bank account opening in Vanuatu
For any company or private entrepreneur, the stability of the financial system is a vital aspect that guarantees the success of his company in the long term. Unfortunately, the current economic situation of our country is not the most favorable for conducting business and accomplishing other financial operations. Therefore, to ensure the safety of its capital and ensure transparency, convenience and security of financial transactions, many companies and individuals make the decision – to open a bank account in Vanuatu.
What are the benefits of opening a bank account in Vanuatu?
Among the main advantages of opening a bank account in Vanuatu, the most important are the following:
- The local financial system is extremely stable, which ensures the complete safety of your assets held in one of many local banks.
- The prevailing currency used by local financial institutions is the euro. Thanks to this, your assets will be protected from currency fluctuations, and will retain their original value.
- Each bank in Vanuatu has a corporate deposit control program.
- There is also a system for protecting the interests of depositors from any country in the world.
- The policy of local financial institutions is absolutely transparent.
What documents are required to open an account with local banks?
Since the requirements of each financial institution to the list of necessary documents have some differences, there is no single list suitable for all local banks. But there is a basic list of licensing documents that all local banks require to open an account:
- An application from the client to open an account (indicating its type), confirmed by its signature.
- A document confirming the place of residence of the client is required. To do this, a receipt for payment of utility bills (at least three months in advance) will work.
- A clear copy of the client’s passport data and tax number. Also, a scanned copy of another identity certificate (which one is required to know in the right bank) is suitable for this. All copies must be notarized.
If the intermediaries are trusted persons, copies of their passport data, certified by a notary, will also be required.
Cyworld Wealth Limited is the best assistant for opening a bank account in Vanuatu!
What are the advantages of our lawyers help?
- Full support of all stages of the contract.
- Quick preparation of required papers (takes 10-14 days).
- Great experience and the highest qualification of our specialists. Over the years of existence of the company Cyworld Wealth Limited has been successfully closed hundreds of thousands of transactions.
- Our lawyers will follow the correctness and legality of all stages of opening an account with local banks.