Company Registration in Canada
As practice shows, the registration of companies abroad in the overwhelming majority of cases is an extremely advantageous solution that significantly contributes to the development of the enterprise. This option is also beneficial in that firms with foreign registration go to the international level much faster than domestic organizations. Therefore, if you are initially focused on rapid progress and coverage of the international market, we recommend that you pay attention to this possibility.
The key factors influencing the choice of a country for registering a company are the following aspects:
• State of the economy.
• Internal political situation.
• Current legislature.
• Taxation of companies owned by foreign investors.
• Investment climate.
Canada, as one of the world leaders in terms of economic and political indicators, is an excellent choice for registration of a company by domestic entrepreneurs. According to local law, non–residents are granted the right to register. Business of various types. But the most popular forms of doing business are businesses that are popular not only among Canadian entrepreneurs, but also among businessmen in all countries of the world.
Taxation of Canadian Offshore Companies
The founders of companies registered in Canadian offshore zones are exempt from taxation. But the absence of a tax burden on business also has a reverse side, which is that the owners of these enterprises have the right to carry out business activities exclusively with foreign companies (only contractors who are non–residents of Canada are allowed to cooperate).
For business owners – Canadian law regulates the payment of taxes by making contributions to the treasury (applies to companies located outside the boundaries of free zones). Non–residents pay taxes to the state of which they are nationals.
Features of business registration in Canada
To successfully register a company in Canada, you must perform the following steps:
• Before submitting an application, it is necessary to analyze the company’s compliance with current Canadian legislation.
• Prepare the necessary documents.
• Check the information listed in the documents. Legal expertise reveals information discrepancies, as well as inaccuracies made when filling out.
• Translation of documents into the official language of Canada. Specifying information about the company, its founders, etc. in English is a mandatory requirement of current Canadian law. Here you will need the services of a highly qualified translator familiar with legal terminology.
• Submit the prepared package of documents to the relevant regulatory authorities for further consideration.
The lawyers of our company are multidisciplinary specialists in the field of registration of companies abroad. Over the long history of our company, we have contributed to the registration of thousands of enterprises in most countries of the world. Turning to us, you are guaranteed to receive:
• Qualified assistance of leading experts.
• Full support and support at all stages of registration.
• Consultations on all issues of interest.
With our help, you will be able to register a company in Canada as soon as possible, and is guaranteed to avoid the pitfalls in current Canadian law. To order services or get additional advice, please contact us at the contacts listed on the site.