The Isle of Man belongs to European jurisdictions. The corporate legislation of this small state is quite developed. The island’s tax system is attractive to entrepreneurs from all over the world. In this article, we will look at the benefits of registering a company on the Isle of Man.
What are the main benefits of registering a company on the Isle of Man?
- Your company will be tax free;
- No tax on capital gains, inheritance, on profits, dividends or other income received outside the island;
- No financial reporting;
- The annual reports of directors and shareholders are not required;
- A company on the Isle of Man admits bearer shares;
- The appointment of a director does not need to be reported to the authorities;
- The office of the company may be located outside the state;
- Company documentation can be stored in any country in the world.
What types of companies can I register on the Isle of Man?
- Exempted Company or Exempt company;
- Limited Liability Company;
- International company (IC);
- Non-Resident Company (Non-Resident Company);
- Partner Companies (LLC).
We draw your attention to the fact that this article is for informational purposes only. For more advice, contact us at the contacts listed on the site.