Nevada Company Incorporation
Nevada is one of the most loyal and friendly states for business. Taxpayers in Nevada enjoy one of the most tax-friendly environments in the country.
Consider the benefits of incorporating a company in Nevada:
- no corporate income taxes;
- no LLC property taxes;
- Nevada tax incentives for gambling, hotels, and trade shows;
- lack of corporate income tax;
- no taxes on corporate shares;
- no deductible tax;
- no personal income tax;
- no deductible income tax;
- no inheritance or gift tax;
- no single tax;
- no property tax;
- the minimum wage tax for employers is 0.7% of the total wage minus deductions for health insurance paid by the employer.
Organizational and legal forms:
- Limited Liability Company (LLC);
- Corporation (C Corporation);
- Individual enterprise (Sole Proprietorship);
- Full partnership (General Partnership);
- Limited liability partnership (Limited Partnership);
- Business trust (Business Trust).
For any further queries and/or clarifications do not hesitate to contact us.