Nevis is a small island in the Caribbean Sea that forms part of the inner arc of the Leeward Islands chain of the West Indies. In this article we will consider the benefits of Nevis Offshore Company Registration.
LLC (abbr. From English Limited Liability Company) is a mixed legal form of business. LLC is a combination of the characteristics of a private joint-stock company (eng. Limited Company, abbrev. LTD) and a limited partnership (eng. Limited Partnership, abbreviated LP). Consider the structural features of LLC.
Offshore activities on Nevis
- Export (in case transactions are not considered “controlled”);
- Principal Company in compound agent schemes;
- Asset ownership and protection;
- Inheritance Asset Transfer;
- Savings and investments.
Key benefits of Nevis
- High privacy;
- Political stability;
- Lack of currency control;
- LLC is tax exempt;
- No need to audit and report.
Disadvantages of Offshore Nevis
- Nevis is on the offshore list according to the laws of many countries;
- LLC cannot apply double tax treaty.
Taxes and other payments
- LLC does not pay income tax;
- The annual state fee is 250 USD (US dollars).
LLC company specifics
LLC does not issue shares. Its members own “Certificates of participation” in which the size of their share in the company is established.
LLC must have at least one director. The director of the company may be a non-resident. Also, there are no requirements for the venue of the meetings.
We draw your attention to the fact that this article is for informational purposes only. For more advice, contact us at the contacts listed on the site.