Revised Policy for the Employment of Third-Country Nationals
- Applicable to employees of foreign companies operating in Cyprus or foreign companies wishing to establish a presence in Cyprus.
- Issuance of temporary residence and employment permits in Cyprus.
– Applies to third-country nationals with minimum gross salary of €2,500, provided that they possess a university diploma or title, or equivalent qualification, or at least two years of relevant experience, and that they present a contract of employment of not less than two years.
- Employment of support staff (with gross monthly salary less than €2,500) provided that the third-country nationals do not exceed 30% of all support staff.
- Duration of residence and employment permits.
– Residence and employment permits will be issued within one (1) month of application and will
last up to three (3) years.
- Application for family reunification for third-county nationals who are part of the third-country employment policy.
– Immediate and free access to the job market for spouses whose partner has secured residence
and work permit, and who earns at least €2,500 gross per month (excludes support staff).
The above is for informative purposes only. Further professional advice should be sought for each particular case. Our firm does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage occurring by acting on the basis of this information. For more advice, contact us at the contacts listed on the site.