The ready-made company with a Forex broker license in St. Vincent and the Grenadines
The island nation of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is an independent and sovereign entity in the Windward Islands archipelago. The state is a country between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines consist of 32 islands. The eastern neighbor of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is Barbados, the north is Saint Lucia, the south is Trinidad and Tobago, as well as Grenada and Venezuela.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is an important offshore financial center of the West Indies, which attracts banks with tax incentives, so it is not difficult and profitable to obtain a forex broker license in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Among the members of the British Commonwealth, the most favorable taxation for registering a brokerage company is in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Advantages of a forex company in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines:
- within 25 years from the date of registration of a brokerage license in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, all companies are exempt from local taxation, then the companies can be re-registered;
- no income taxes;
- no corporate or withholding taxes;
- there are no requirements for maintaining a minimum capital;
- enough 1 physical. or legal. persons to obtain a license of a forex broker in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines;
it is possible to obtain a license for forex and represent the interests of clients on the exchange incognito: there is no obligation to display the list of owners in public documents;
- the annual report does not need to be submitted to SVG authorities, which also respects financial confidentiality;
- there are ample opportunities for brokers to order a forex license in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines with various types of shares;
- binary options are not prohibited or regulated (however, this activity cannot be classified as a licensed activity. IBC companies may conduct binary options business, but they are not allowed to declare or publish information about it).
Further professional advice should be sought for each particular case. Our firm does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage occurring by acting on the basis of this information. Also, please visit our website for further updates.