Virtual and physical offices in Cyprus
Create a virtual office
Opening a virtual office is possible for small companies that need to comply with the laws of Cyprus, but do not have a large budget. Thus, they can comply with the requirements while reducing their costs.
Create a physical office
Another option is to rent a physical space. In this case, your options are much wider, as you can meet with clients and have access to conference rooms with the necessary technology. In some cases, attractive agreements can be found with flexible leasing and short-term contracts.
Benefits of opening an office for companies in Cyprus
Cyprus corporate services are in high demand as it is one of the freest economies in the EU. In addition, if you create an office, virtual or physical, you will receive the following benefits:
- You will comply with the requirements of a company in Cyprus and OECD regulations.
- You will comply with Article 5 of the Model Agreement.
- You will comply with Law 118 of the Cypriot Income Tax Law.
- You’ll cut costs with flexible leasing or virtual office space.
- You do not need to invest in real estate.
- There are offers for which you do not need to make an advance payment for renting an office space.
- In many cases, you can terminate the agreement with 30 days’ notice.
Please note that this article is for informational purposes only. For further advice, please contact us at the contacts listed on the site.