Visitor visa in Cyprus (Pink Slip)
The temporary residence permit in Cyprus “Visitor” (so-called Pink Slip) allows citizens of countries outside the European Union to obtain a residence card and reside in Cyprus. The right to work in the presence of such a visa is not provided.
A feature of this visa is that under the terms of the program it is mandatory to have sufficient savings and / or a stable income from abroad, sufficient to live on the island without the need for employment in Cyprus.
The residence permit is issued for 1 year with the right to extend. In addition to the main applicant, the status can be obtained by a spouse and children.
Requirements for obtaining a Visitor Visa (Pink Slip):
- Minimum monthly income
Minimum monthly income:
from 2,000 € for the main applicant
+ 20% for the second spouse
+15% for each child
- Having a bank account in Cyprus
- Property in Cyprus
It is necessary to confirm the place of residence in Cyprus. It can be rented or purchased housing for any amount.
- Certificates of non-conviction and health status
It is necessary to provide a certificate of no criminal record from the country of origin or permanent residence.
Benefits of a Visitor Visa (Pink Slip) in Cyprus:
- You can reside in Cyprus 365 days a year.
- A residence permit can also be obtained by a spouse and children.
- It is not necessary to buy property in Cyprus.
- There is no language proficiency requirement.
- The opportunity to become a tax resident of Cyprus and legally optimize taxes, thanks to the low tax rates and tax benefits of the island.
- After living in Cyprus for seven years, you will be able to apply for citizenship by naturalization.
Please note that this article is for informational purposes only. For further advice, please contact us at the contacts listed on the site.