Lawyer services in private international law
How not to suffer a legal fiasco and choose a lawyer for private international law? Everyone who has encountered the legal system asks himself this question. A good lawyer will not only facilitate your burden, protect you, but also ensure a favorable outcome of the case.
International law as a method of international harmonization
During the rapid development of the world economy, great importance is attached to the law. Some specialists single out it in a separate industry, others emphasize its complexity and links with other legal branches. Considering all aspects, it can be said that, nevertheless, international private law combines elements of different legislation. Private international law coordinates civil-law relations in the context of interethnic relations, which are exacerbated by a foreign component. Collision of laws and the decision of its kind in application – international or domestic, observance of all subject-legal norms, agreements, conventions – all settles international law.
Choosing an international lawyer
An advocate is an expert whose job is to identify and eliminate violations of the law. Impartial protection of his client, protection of human rights and fulfillment of moral obligations to the public. The number of conflicts resolved through the court is increasing every day, creating a great demand for the services of lawyers. The popularity of the profession and the abundance of educational institutions does not make every lawyer a qualified specialist. The presence of a “crust” does not guarantee the transparency of its receipt, and unsuccessful processes only confirm this. Of course, it is better to avoid conflicts or unlawful actions in advance, than to “disentangle” the consequences and defend their rights through the court. Undocumented clients in the legal sphere “peck” mainly at the beautiful office and the number of diplomas decorating the wall. And if the lawyer still skillfully uses legal terms, there is a false impression about his professionalism. So, how to choose a lawyer:
- appearance – not ironed shirt and washed jeans do not speak about the accuracy of the person;
- education, the availability of diplomas confirming his personal growth;
- reviews of acquaintances or clients (an honest lawyer, after agreeing with the client, will certainly give contacts for confirming good recommendations);
- the number of won and lost (!) cases (failures go hand in hand with success and recognition of them, a step to a successful career);
- sincere desire to help, without ambiguous hints of a bribe, etc .;
- narrow profile (it is impossible to understand absolutely in everything, the “universal” lawyer can not control the constant changes in laws);
- literacy and the ability to explain in accessible language;
- value (not always the sky-high price is proportional to knowledge in international relations).
Services of advocate for international private law
It is not necessary to speak ill of a specialist who has not taken up your cause, the creative or moral and ethical aspect of advocacy is more important than the desire to earn. Sometimes lawyers take into account the professional interest of the case, the gain of which will give a new status – a lawyer.
Services provided by international lawyers:
- consulting on international private law;
- business management abroad;
- translation of documents and their analysis;
- advocacy of interests in arbitration court;
- support of legal mergers or transactions;
- departure abroad, family travel abroad;
- creation and liquidation of various offshore companies;
- the conclusion of contracts between foreign citizens;
- sale and purchase of property abroad.
All this is in the forces of our partners – lawyers, who have a lot of experience and qualifications. An appeal to such a specialist will save you from spoiled nerves, sleepless nights and wasted time.