Curacao is one of the largest islands of large Antilles. This jurisdiction offers trade without fee fees and preferential terms for persons having their own business, as well as for investors. We will consider in this article how this country attracts international business and what are the main advantages of registering a company in Curacao.
Curacao has gained a positive reputation among international business representatives, and also has double tax treaties with many countries.
What are the advantages of registering a company in Curacao?
According to the latest trends, Curacao is rightfully recognized as a country where it is beneficial to develop your own business.
- The country is actively attracting investments from abroad;
- Political and economic stability;
- Active development of the market;
- Attractive tax conditions.
Forms of incorporation for a company in Curacao
- Limited liability company – there are no minimum capital requirements. A minimum of one share is required. The organization can be managed by individuals or legal entities, but one of them must be a resident.
- Family foundation. The peculiarity is that it is exempt from taxes, capital can be of any size. No annual reporting required. The fund is not used for business activities, the structure of the fund is not disclosed to third parties.
- A private limited liability organization assumes the existence of a managing director – a resident of the state. At least one shareholder is required, information about them is not distributed. When creating a partnership, capital will be distributed among partners in the form of a share. Rights are established on the basis of the legal form.
First you need to make a company name and submit it for verification. After that, a package of documents for directors, shareholders and the beneficiary is provided. Requires a passport, confirmation of registration, detailed information about the planned business.
We draw your attention to the fact that this article is for informational purposes only. For more advice, contact us at the contacts listed on the site.