Opening a bank account in Andorra
The safety of financial resources (both private and corporate) is the most important component of the stability of life and business activities of any scale. The degree of protection of your deposits, the protection of their depreciation during currency fluctuations and other similar negative processes of the financial market will depend on the correct choice of a bank.
Why is Andorra a good place to keep deposits?
For those who first hears this name, you should provide more detailed information about this country. Andorra is a dwarf principality located between France and Spain. Due to its location, the peculiarities of the local nature and other factors, Andorra is an important tourist center of western Europe. This factor (in combination with other features of the given principality) contributes to a significant improvement in the economic well–being of the country.
But one of the main features of Andorra is its banking system. In terms of development, it occupies a leading position in the world, not yielding to the Swiss financial institutions that are recognized as the best on the planet. But what exactly makes the Andorran banks so profitable for keeping foreign investments and deposits?
• Loyal attitude to citizens from the post–Soviet space. For the convenience of servicing Russian–speaking citizens, all local banks staff their staff with employees who are fluent in Russian.
• For the provision of financial services, the bank does not require the client to indicate its exact location outside of Andorra (applies to both individuals and legal entities).
• All financial transactions can be performed remotely, through a special application. In this case, all requests are carried out as soon as possible.
• Local banks give customers the ability to store funds in any currency.
• The level of service in all financial institutions is one of the best in the world.
• Banks provide maximum deposit protection.
What documents are required for account registration?
• Individuals must provide the bank with passport details and a certificate of registration confirming the client’s place of residence indicated in the application.
• In some cases, the client must confirm the legal origin of their funds.
• Also, sometimes a bank may request recommendations from a bank in the country of the client whose services it used previously.
The lawyers of Cyworld Wealrh Limited will prepare the required documents, coordinate with the representatives of the selected Andorran bank all the required details and take over all bureaucratic processes. With our help, you will register an account as quickly as possible and in full compliance with current legislation.