When we talk about opening a bank account in Germany we have to stress that the banking system of Germany is an extremely profitable and reliable place to invest your own (or corporate funds). What advantages does it offer to foreign investors?
Advantages of opening a bank account in Germany
- All deposits are guaranteed insurance, the amount of which is 100 thousand euros.
- The local banking system is safe and secure. This is ensured by a stable economic situation inside the country, effective financial legislation, which simplifies the conduct of business in Germany, and the loyal attitude of the authorities to the business. It is also worth noting to note the fact that in recent years no local bank has gone bankrupt, which confirms the safety and reliability of local financial institutions.
- Due to the reasonableness of banking, all financial processes within an institution go through as quickly as possible and with the minimum number of bureaucratic processes.
- All requests are processed in a short time.
- When you open an account in a German bank, you are guaranteed to be able to become the owner of any plastic card from the world’s leading payment systems (for example, MasterCard and Visa).
- Local financial institutions offer a full range of banking services to which remote access is provided through internet banking systems (applications or personal account on the site).
- High quality service.
Cyworld Wealth Limited is a qualified assistance in opening an account in any bank in the world.
What do we offer?
- The help of the best lawyers who are experts in the field of international financial law.
- Full support at all stages of opening an account (collecting the required documents, conducting negotiations with representatives of the selected financial institution, etc.).
- Efficiency of passing all stages (for example, collecting a package of documents and preparing them for transfer to the bank takes about 7-14 days).
- Consultations from experts of the company on all issues.
We draw your attention to the fact that this article is for informational purposes only. For more advice, contact us at the contacts listed on the site.