For the storage of personal and corporate accounts, you should choose the most reliable, high-tech and secure financial institutions that are able to provide depositors with the maximum range of banking services currently available. Today, many domestic banks provide customers with a good quality of service in conjunction with other opportunities for controlling and managing accounts (both remotely and in branches). But if you are looking for security for your (or corporate) deposits, then you should choose the most reliable and proven banks with a high international rating for their storage. That is why now many people prefer opening a bank account in Portugal . But what makes it stand out from the rest?
The advantages of opening an account in banks in Portugal
- Local banks are part of the Multibanco transnational financial system, which is officially recognized by authoritative publications as one of the best in the world.
- With the help of a card of any bank in Portugal you can make any financial transactions. In all departments, you can pay for insurance, fines of various kinds, utilities, pay taxes, pay car fees and much more (which is not available in our country).
- By the number of financial services provided by local banks to the population, Portugal is surely among the TOP 10 leading countries of the world.
- Prompt processing of incoming client requests and the minimum time for the execution of financial transactions.
- The number of ATMs per capita in Portugal is one of the largest in the world.
- Top quality service. According to this indicator, Portuguese banks confidently occupy the first positions in the world ranking of financial institutions.
- Depositors are guaranteed full protection of their confidential data.
What is required to open a bank account in Portugal?
There is no single list of documents required for the operation in all banks of the country. The requirements of each financial institution, made to potential investors (individuals and companies), are certain differences. The only common point is the need to provide the following documents:
- Passport (the number of copies is indicated separately in each bank).
- Tax Identification Number.
- Certificate of legal origin of the income of the investor (certificate of income from work, etc.).
- Documents confirming the permanent address of the client.