Registration of companies in Liechtenstein
Currently, Liechtenstein legislation provides for 5 main forms of business registration for foreign citizens:
- Closed or open joint stock company. The minimum share capital is 5,000 Swiss francs.
- The minimum share capital is 30,000 Swiss francs. In most cases, the founder is a resident of Liechtenstein. But there is the possibility of transferring rights to a foreign citizen. This requires a special constituent certificate.
- The minimum share capital is 30,000 Swiss francs. The main activity of the fund is to provide control over the necessary assets.
- The trust. The minimum share capital is 30,000 Swiss francs. For trust management created a special constituent act. The need for mandatory disclosure of the founders is absent.
- Structural department of a foreign company. In Liechtenstein tax legislation there is no distinction between local and foreign companies registered in this country.
Liechtenstein is one of the most profitable places for business, which offers a large number of different advantages for foreign investors. For more information, contact us at the contacts listed on the site.